This event will bring together law enforcement, forensic scientists, experts, researchers and educators from around the world who are engaged in forensic science as well as related investigative and security fields. The purpose of the conference and co-located exhibition is to discuss the current state, and further developments of the sector through presentations, workshops, case study analysis, and panel discussions.
We are particularly interested in presentations covering the following topics:
- Terrorism-related crime handling from the crime scene to courtroom
- IED and CBNRe – evidence handling, safety and identification
- Advancements in forensic DNA techniques and emerging technology
- Human identification, forensic medicine, and biological evidence preservation
- Forensic toxicology and drug control
- Digital forensics and cybersecurity in the Middle East
- Facial recognition, AI and other cutting-edge technology applied to criminal investigation
- Innovation in casework and high volume laboratory management
- Future of crime scene investigation
- Multidisciplinary and complex case studies from across the globe
Other studies that may be related to overall conference scope will also be considered for presentation as long as they meet the main submission criteria.